The University of South Wales’s LLM course offers you the opportunity to explore a broad range of legal subjects, including contract law, corporate law, international and European law, human rights law, commercial and consumer law.
The course aims to:
- Provide engagement with theoretical and current issues of debate on topical, cutting edge areas on concern.
- Develop advanced legal knowledge to provide for rigorous analysis of key areas of contemporary law and practice
- Develop the skills needed to deal with the legal rules relating to the relevant area of law and the ability to analyse and critique those rules in a practical and academic context.
- Place those studies in appropriate conceptual frameworks using a range of academic disciplines and insights.
- Develop the skills needed to use a range of legal and policy documents, including primary and secondary sources from the European Union, United Kingdom and other legal jurisdictions.
- Develop research skills necessary for participation in a project or other professional task requiring the deployment of knowledge, comprehension, application, evaluation, analysis and synthesis in the relevant area of law.
- Provide an opportunity to focus on contemporary and possibly controversial areas of law and policy development in order to engage in informed debate.
Unicaf offers a number of scholarships to eligible students. For more information, please contact a Unicaf student adviser